Car Insurance in Victoria | Compare the Market

Which type of car insurance should Victorians get?

CTP insurance is a requirement for all Victorian drivers when they first register their car or renew their registration. However, it’s essential to determine which type of policy and level of cover is right for you and which additional insurance you should buy.

If you’ve spent a lot of money on purchasing your car and maintaining it, will your budget allow you enough room to replace or repair it if it’s damaged, stolen or totalled in an accident?

It’s important your significant investment doesn’t go to waste after one accident (especially if it’s a brand new car), which is why lenders often require you to purchase insurance if you’re taking out a car loan.

Here’s a comparison of car insurance options to consider.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *