CGU Insurance | Car, Home, Travel and Business Insurance

In your location, we can offer new CGU travel insurance policies through our distribution partners (including banks, credit unions and health funds).

To get travel insurance direct from an insurer, you can visit NRMA Insurance.

NRMA Insurance is backed by IAG, just like us.


NRMA Travel Insurance in SA, WA and NT is issued by Insurance Australia Limited, ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance. To see if this product is right for you, always consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations available from


Already have a policy?


There are no changes to your current policy right now (we’ll contact you if anything changes in the future).

To talk to us about your policy, call 13 24 81 (8am–8pm AEDT, Mon–Fri).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *