At apkora.com, we believe that all the content (including images and videos) posted on our website is either submitted to us by email or is readily available on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. We are of the opinion that the content posted on our website falls under our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code).
We are fully compliant with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Our policy is to promptly respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on apkora.com, or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a written communication containing the following information. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We recommend that you seek legal assistance from an attorney before taking any action.
DMCA Notification Requirements:
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing on your copyrighted work(s) and that you wish to have removed or access to which you wish to have disabled.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your signature or the signature of your authorized representative.
We take copyright infringement very seriously, and we will promptly investigate and remove any infringing content upon receipt of a valid notification.
To file a copyright infringement claim, you must provide the following information:
- Evidence of your authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your contact information, including a valid email address.
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed, including at least one search term that is used to find the material on apkora.com.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The claim must be signed by the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right.
Please allow us one or two business days to respond to your email. Note that sending your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may cause a delayed response as the complaint may not have been properly filed. Thank you.
If you have any issues with apkora.com, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always here to assist you.
To learn more about our site, please visit https://apkora.com/. Our operations are based in Jharkhand, India.