FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHERE’S MY ORDER – We hand make every order for you. Our typical production time is 2 – 7 business days. You will receive a USPS tracking number so that you can check the shipping status on your order. Please allow 3 – 6 days for tracking to show up in the USPS system once the number has been sent to you.
Typical shipping times are as follows:
USPS First Class Mail – 3 – 10 business days within the USA
USPS First Class International Mail – 10 – 30 days outside the USA
USPS Priority Mail – 2 – 5 days within the USA
Please note that the above times are estimates only and some packages may take longer to arrive due to Covid related delays and backlogs at USPS sort centers nationwide. We cannot predict which packages will be delayed and which will not.
If more than 30 days have passed (60 days if international) and you have not received your order, please contact us and we can either submit a claim and ship another if you have insurance on your order, or we can send over an invoice to you for the actual cost of a reprint and shipping and remake and reship another order out to you. Please note, if the item shows as delivered, then claims cannot be made on a package and another item cannot be sent.
2. MY ITEM IS LOST OR HAS ARRIVED DAMAGED – If you chose to insure your package or chose Priority Mail as your shipping option and your package is lost or arrives damaged, then we will submit a claim and send another right out to you once any paperwork has been completed. For damaged items, we will require a photo of both the damaged package and the damaged item before a claim can be submitted and the product resent.
For customers who choose not to insure their packages and the items arrive damaged or are lost in the mail, we will send another item to you at the cost of materials and shipping in the form of an invoice through an Etsy listing. We will require a photo of the damaged packaging and the damaged item.
3. HOW DOES THE SIZING WORK? – All our prints come with the outer dimensions as the advertised size, and all our prints have a small white border. In other words, 11 X 14 size is an 11 X 14 paper size with a small (about 1/2″) white border at the edge of the paper before the print image starts. If you would like a borderless print, just let us know in the notes section when you check out and we’ll adjust your print so it has no border.
For prints 16 X 20 and larger, we use a special wide format printer. With this printer there is normally a tiny leading edge so the sizing is approximate. The 24 X 36 may end up as 24 X 36 3/8″. It is such a tiny amount of paper, it is not noticeable- but we want everyone to be aware because these prints really are handmade and each one is unique.
4. WHAT MATERIALS DO YOU USE? – We use Epson Matte Premium Presentation paper for both our small and large prints. The Epson quality paper is archival, and is very smooth and white so it takes color beautifully. We love it. We often have brides use our posters as guest books for people to sign this paper is perfect for that as any type of pen, pencil, crayon, whatever can be used just like with a regular paper.
Our Ink is Ultracrome ink and is also archival quality. Your print will last a lifetime.
5. WHAT ABOUT COLORS? – Please be aware that every computer screen shows color differently so the exact color of the print may not exactly match the color displayed on your screen. If you would like a custom color please contact us. Note that we cannot guarantee to match custom colors due to differences in color space and the way our printers produce color. We will do our best to produce custom colors, but cannot guarantee that they will be a match to an existing color or color swatch requested.
6. CAN I CUSTOMIZE A PRINT? – As a matter of fact, you can! In most cases, the actual image cannot be changed, but we are happy to personalize any print for you. If you don’t like the name of the city on the print, we can remove it. If you don’t like the font, we can change it to another we have access to. If you want to use it as a wedding guest book, we can add your names and wedding date, if you want a phrase, saying or poetry- just let us know! For any changes, you must enter the information in the notes section on the order, and we will send over a proof for approval prior to shipping. Get creative!