If play is washed out without the toss having taken place a 100% refund is claimable.
If play does not take place at the ground on the day for which this ticket is valid, a 100 % ticket refund will be claimable
If play is restricted to less than 5 overs in one innings, a 75 % ticket refund will be claimable.
If play is restricted to 5 completed overs but less than 10 overs cumulative a 50 % refund is claimable
If a cumulative of 10 overs or above take place no refund will be claimable
For the avoidance of doubt, if 10 or more overs cumulative are played, then no refund will be claimable
Hospitality Boxes and Tickets
If play is washed out without the toss having taken place and a Hospitality Ticket is not validated a 100 % refund is claimable
If no toss or play has taken place and a Hospitality Ticket is validated a 50 % refund is claimable
If the toss has taken place and a ticket has been validated no refund will be claimable.
The refund policy outlined above only applies in the circumstances outlined herein and does not apply for any other reason, inter alia, if:
- The match is completed early in the normal course of play; or
- For lost or unused tickets.
The Refund Policy above applies to Express Center, Box Office & Online Ticket Sales as well as Corporate Bookings and Hospitality Sales through the Official ticketing Partner of PCB and in the the case of Hospitality Sales by PCB directly.
Within 5 days after the relevant match for which a refund may be claimed PCB shall announce the dates and procedures for refunds of tickets through a Media Release and on its official Digital Platforms.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
These conditions govern all tickets and admission to any venue for the match(es) specified on the ticket. A ticket holder shall, by a ticket, be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted and be bound by the conditions. Defined terms used below shall have the iven in these conditions.
The Conditions incorporate the Venue Regulations and the Ticket Refund Policy.
Tickets must not be:
- Offered publicly (including on any website) for sale;
- Offered, transferred or used in the course of any business or otherwise for commercial gain;
- Offered, transferred or used in relation to any promotional purpose, as a prize or otherwise bundled with any other goods or services (including as part of any hospitality or travel package), in each case without the prior written authorization of the Pakistan Cricket Board through its competent authority in writing.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times. Pakistan Cricket Board and/or any Authorized Person may refuse admission to or eject from the Venue without refund a Ticket holder who, in their reasonable opinion:
- Does not produce a valid ticket upon request;
- Is in breach of any of the Conditions;
- Is in breach of any applicable law, regulation, condition or policy.
- Fails to comply with instructions from any authorized person, police, or other security officer;
- Enters any area within the Venue where he/she is not permitted (including the playing field);
- Is in possession of a Prohibited Item.
It shall be a breach of the Conditions for any Ticket holder to engage in any conduct (whether through the use of language, gestures or otherwise) which is likely to offend, insult, humiliate, intimidate, threaten, disparage or vilify any other person (including players, match officials or spectators) on the basis of their race, religion, culture, colour, descent, national or ethnic origin. Such conduct will not be tolerated and is likely to result in ejection from the Venue.
It shall be a breach of the conditions for any Ticket holder to engage in any form of ambush marketing or to conduct any activity that conflicts with, impairs, infringes or denigrates the rights of any commercial partner.
A valid ticket permits the Ticket holder admission to the Venue and to view the Match(es) to which it relates from the seat or area specified on the Ticket. Please note that ticket holders who leave the venue at any time during play must ensure they retain their ticket stub and must present the stub in order to re-enter the venue.
Pakistan Cricket Board reserves the right at its discretion to make alterations to the time, date and/or venue of any Match
Each person who is 4 years of age or older seeking admission to a venue will require his/her own ticket. For the avoidance of doubt any person requiring a seat will require a ticket.
Prohibited Items include; Glass bottles and cans, fireworks, flares, weapons, firearms, and any other items considered dangerous by the Venue Security Officials.
Ticket holders shall not themselves conduct any form of betting or gambling at or around the Venue nor facilitate the conduct by a third party of any form of betting or gambling at or around the Venue or elsewhere in the world by any means whatsoever (including the use of any form of electronic or mobile device).
Photographs and/or any other recordings of sounds made or images taken within a Venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only.
The Ticket holder acknowledges that his/her presence at the Venue is at his/her own risk and that the Pakistan Cricket Board and Official Ticketing Agents are Not liable for any loss, damage or harm howsoever arising from the Match and his/her attendance at the Venue.