Greater Vancouver & B.C. Car Insurance Broker You Can Rely On
With car insurance claims totaling over $3-billion in British Columbia last year, it’s important that drivers have the right ICBC Autoplan and any additional insurance coverage in place to protect themselves and their assets.
The friendly and professional car insurance brokers at Habitat Insurance are highly experienced ICBC /Autoplan specialists, who can assist you with:
- Selecting appropriate auto insurance coverage for your needs
- Making sure that you get all applicable insurance discounts
- Insurance for import vehicles, fleets, and collectors’ vehicles
- Providing Auto insurance quotes and coverage comparisons
- Insurance for ATVs, motorcycles, and vehicles in storage
Car insurance delivered free in the Vancouver area
- In a hurry?
- No time to come to our offices?
We’ll be happy to review your policy over the phone and deliver your auto insurance documents to you anywhere in the Greater Vancouver area, free of charge.
What does ICBC Basic Autoplan cover?
Third-Party Liability coverage applies when you are at fault for a crash and the other motorist makes a claim against you. Basic coverage protects you up to $200,000. If you have only Basic coverage you will have to pay any amount above $200,000.
Ask us about Extended Third-Party Liability coverage so you will be covered for claims up to $5 million.
Accident Benefits covers medical care or financial support after a crash. It covers you and members of your household, plus any other occupants of your vehicle, as well as cyclists or pedestrians who collide with your vehicle.
If you are eligible, you get:
- Medical expenses and rehabilitation costs.
- Loss of earnings up to $300 per week.
- Funeral expenses and death benefits for your surviving spouse and dependents.
- Coverage for pedestrians and cyclists involved in a crash.
Underinsured Motorist Protection
This covers you if you are involved in a crash and the person at fault does not have enough coverage to pay for your claim.
- You and members of your household when you own or lease a vehicle.
- A crash or death while any of these people are injured or killed in a motor vehicle as a driver, passenger, or as a pedestrian or cyclist.
- Claims of up to $1 million per person.
You can increase your coverage to claim up to $2 million per person. Ask us how. Get an auto insurance quote!
Hit-and-run and Uninsured Motorist Protection
This is available to every B.C. resident, even if you do not own or insure a vehicle. If you are eligible, the $200,000 coverage entitles you to settlement payments for damage, injury or death.
The coverage is limited to the equivalent of whatever compulsory Third Party Liability limit applies in the jurisdiction where the crash occurred or $200,000, whichever is less. This coverage does not include damage to your vehicle.
Inverse Liability coverage
This policy covers you:
- If you are in parts of Canada or the U.S. and the local laws do not let you claim against the person that caused your crash.
- For your vehicle repairs for the percentage of fault that was not yours. If you were 25% at fault, you will receive payment for 75% of the cost of repairing your car.
Request Car Insurance Renewal Online